Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 09 and Jun 12. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Shipping Calculated at Checkout
Peak WiFi model comes with a redesigned digital controller that allows you to control and monitor your grill through our iOS or Android mobile application, dual meat probes and a USB port. With pellet view windows you can keep an eye on your food without letting smoke/heat escape and see your pellet supply. The 13.5 in. peaked lid provides enough space for a stand-up chicken to a dozen racks of ribs. Keep all of your grilling tools handy by hanging them on the utensils hooks of your side convenience tray. The venturi-style firebox creates a cyclone of flame that ensures maximum combustion. They also have Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor that constantly monitors the ambient temperature. When the weather gets cold, the sensor kicks the grill into Turbo Mode, so you don’t have to wait long for the grill to heat up! Other features include Keep Warm Mode and Fan Only Mode with automatic shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling.
- 12V Direct Power: The new standard in outdoor BBQ provides for more safe and efficient power consumption, faster start ups, and greater pellet fuel economy.
- Digital Controller: Designed for precise temperature management with a 150°-550°F range with 5° increment control. Includes WiFi Smart Control, dual meat probes and a USB charging port.
- Auger System: Includes a micro-adjusted variable speed fan and motor with increased RPM’s to maintain a precise efficient feed of oxygen and pellets through the auger into the firebox.
- Pellet Hopper: Optimal 18 lb pellet capacity with pellet view window to keep an eye on your pellet usage. Comes standard with a pellet door on back for easy pellet clean out and a convenient bottle opener on the front.
- WiFi Smart Control: Control and monitor grill and internal food temps to-the-degree and on-the-go from the GMG App with access to a huge selection of recipes and grilling profiles.
- Firebox: The Venturi-style design creates a burn pot cyclone of airflow for maximum heat distribution and complete combustion of the pellets with minimal waste.
WIFI Smart Control Features:
- WiFi Mode: Connect to your grill through your local home WiFi network.
- Control & Monitor: Increase or decrease internal grill temps and monitor food temps through your food probe.
- Food Timer: Set food timer in the app and receive a notification when done to help manage your cook time.
- Server Mode: Connect to your grill remotely through the GMG Server Mode to control and monitor your grill on the go.
- Custom Cooking Profile: Create and manage fully programmable cooking profiles.
- Power Control: Control the power to your grill.
- Voltage: 12V
- Wattage: 100W start/16.6W cont.
- Weight: 208 LBS
- Dimensions: 52”H x 63”W x 25”D
- Surface Cooking Area: 658 sq in.
- Grease Tray: 12 Gauge Steel
- Lid: 13 Gauge Steel
- SS Lid: 14 Gauge Steel
- Body: 14 Gauge Steel
- Igniter: 12V; 100W
- Igniter (Hot Rod) Diameter: .625 in.
- Height of Cooking Surface to Lid: 13.5 in. clearance
- Hopper Capacity (LBS of pellets): 18 LBS